Having a criminal conviction on your record can result in devastating consequences. From not being able to get a loan to being passed over for job opportunities, a criminal charge can cost you today and in the future. Instead of putting your freedom on the line, hire the defense attorney at the Law Office of Aaron Dyer in Moline, IL.
Count on our legal professional for help with cases regarding:
• Sexual assault
• Home invasion
• Possession of a controlled substance
• Delivery/manufacture of a controlled substance
• Driving with a suspended/revoked license
• Damage to property
• Domestic battery
• Violation of a protection order
• Asset forfeiture/recovery
• Juvenile/delinquency matters
• Post-conviction proceedings
If you’ve been charged with a felony or misdemeanor crime and want a fighting chance in the Moline, IL, courtroom, count on the defense lawyer at the Law Office of Aaron Dyer. Make sure you get a good defense by scheduling your free consultation with our experienced attorney today!